Who We Are
Michalis Tsitsekkos & Associates LLC is a successful law firm in the area of commercial and corporate services. We provide legal and corporate services for individuals and companies. The skills and experience of our Russian speaking lawyers and staff enable us to deliver high quality and rapid results for the benefit of our clientele.
By virtue of the professional growth during our company’s years of operation we have increased the number of our clients, including small and big ones from former Soviet countries.
Over the years we have accumulated considerable practical experience of working in the demanding environment and increasing local competition. With today’s tough business and commercial conditions, we believe that our energy, creativity and professionalism enable our clients to achieve their goals.
- consultation on International Business Company formation (Belize, BVI, Panama, Seychelles, Marshall Islands, UK, Scotland, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, UAE, Singapore, Hong Hong) and Cyprus Company;
- International Tax planning;
- drafting and reviewing agreements/contracts;
- virtual and real office services
- nominee, fiduciary, safe custody and escrow facilities;
- International Trust;
- partnerships & Investment Funds;
- granting license for payment institutions;
- re-domiciliation of Companies to Cyprus;
- banking services;
- liquidation of companies;
- compliance with the prevention of Money Laundering Activities;
- employment, citizenship, permanent residence permits, immigration permits and visas
- intellectual property;
- register your pleasure yacht or your business ship under your flag of choice;
- real estate in Cyprus, i.e. buying, selling, leasing and inheriting immovable property.
Furthermore, we have proven experience in litigation law suits and settlements. Our experience has shown that our involvement at an early stage in managing a dispute may help to prevent escalation and therefore save you money. We will deal with your dispute professionally, dynamically and efficiently, with pre-agreed fees.
We may advise on all of the options open if dispute occurs and can assist from initial negotiations and mediation right through to service of proceedings and representation at court where required.
Michalis Tsitsekkos, the founder and manager of our firm, has almost 18 years of solid experience in corporate business and law. He has served as a corporate consultant and corporate lawyer in a major law firm in Cyprus before establishing his own legal practice in Nicosia in 2004. Michalis’ areas of expertise include commercial law, company law, trust law, mergers and acquisitions and labour law.
Michalis holds a bachelor’s degree in both Law (2002) and Economics (1991), which enable him understand the full scope of a commercial transaction, for the benefit of the client. His client portfolio includes mainly clients from Russia and CIS, as well as Europe. He is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association. He speaks Greek as a native language and is fluent in Russian and English.