MICHALIS TSITSEKKOS & ASSOCIATES LLC is incorporated as a limited liability company in the Republic of Cyprus with registration number ΗΕ 307602, having its head office address at 21, Aglantzias Avenue, Block 21B, Floor 2, Office 1, Aglantzia 2108, Nicosia, Cyprus duly regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association with registration number 394 and all its associates’ companies (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
www.tsitsekkos.com.cy is a site operated by the Company (“our site”),
- OTHER DOCUMENTS
- Disclaimer, which sets out information of our legal limitation and relationship with you when using our site.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge and he company does not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis.
The Company may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Company retains all copyright, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in all works and/or materials in any form including without limitation provided on this website.
You may download extracts, and may print off one copy, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We strongly advise you to read our Disclaimer on our site.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
The material and information on our website is solely for informational purposes. Access to, or use of, our site does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Nothing on this website or in the documents available through it is intended to provide legal or other professional advice.
The Company will not be liable to any visitor:
- for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence)
- breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
The Company does not assume any responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The Company does not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site.
You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. The Company will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The site in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in sections 10 and 11 of these terms.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
The company has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- PROHIBITION OF USE OF OUR SITE
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
Our Company prohibits you use our site as follows:
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, EU or international law or regulation.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE ON HOW TO USE OF OUR SITE
You agree and accept that:
- Not to duplicate, reproduce, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored.
- RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
No one than a party to these terms has any right to enforce any of these terms.
13.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts Cyprus law. You and we both agree to that the courts of the Republic of Cyprus will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- AMENDEMENTS TO THESE TERMS
Please read this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding.
- CONTACT US
Address: 21, Aglantzias Ave., Block 21 B, Floor 2, Office 1, 2108 Aglantzia, Nicosia, Cyprus
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE.